Multi-Family Design Overview
indieDwell Homes are factory built in order to create a highly durable, sustainable and healthy home for our customers. Our products are modular by design and manufactured to stand the test of time.
There is simply no alternative to affordable housing offering this level of quality at a price point less expensive than conventional stick built.
All of our homes contain the following STANDARD items:
- Energy Recovery Ventilator in every unit to ensure clean fresh air
- Water based paint and epoxies to ensure no VOC's
Solid-core steel exterior walls
Steel-stud interior walls.
Solid-core interior doors
Textured melamine cabinetry with soft close
Stainless Steel Hardware
- Delta plumbing fixtures
- Stainless Steel under-mount Sinks
- Solid-surface wood flooring coated with 100% solid non VOC epoxy resin
- LED Disk Lights
- High-performance Pella Windows
- Frigidaire appliances (Microwave, Stove, Refrigerator)
- Frigidaire Mini-Split Heat Pump and Air Conditioner
- James Hardie Siding with 15 Year Paint Warranty and 30 Year Structural Warranty
Model 6 - FourPlex
The modular nature of the indeDwell allows for simple construction of high quality fourplex units.
This is our most popular multi-family modular design. However, all of our base units can be used in a fourplex design.
More Units Per acre
We have designed a unit which allows for independent living in a smaller space. This reversion to "living smaller" makes it easier to fit more units into a smaller space. In urban areas this benefit cannot be understated.
Our standard 4-Plex allows for 6 units (24 homes) per acre of buildable land. This also allows for an appropriate amount of parking spaces to be provided to ensure compliance with most local building codes.
The modular nature of our construction combined with the steel exoskeleton provide indieDwell with the ability to create large multi-family projects at an unprecedented cost and in a short timeframe. Multi-Family projects are custom designs so please contact us to inquire about our process.