Single Family Design Overview
indieDwell Homes are factory built in order to create a highly durable, sustainable and healthy home for our customers. Our products are modular by design and manufactured to stand the test of time.
There is simply no alternative to affordable housing offering this level of quality at a price point which is less expensive than conventional stick built.
All of our homes contain the following STANDARD items:
- Energy Recovery Ventilator in every unit to ensure clean fresh air
- Water based paint and epoxies to ensure no VOC's
Solid-core steel exterior walls
Steel-stud interior walls.
Solid-core interior doors
Textured melamine cabinetry with soft close
Stainless Steel Hardware
- Delta plumbing fixtures
- Stainless Steel under-mount Sinks
- Solid-surface wood flooring coated with 100% solid non VOC epoxy resin
- LED Disk Lights
- High-performance Pella Windows
- Frigidaire appliances (Microwave, Stove, Refrigerator)
- Frigidaire Mini-Split Heat Pump and Air Conditioner
- James Hardie Siding with 15 Year Paint Warranty and 30 Year Structural Warranty
MODEL 3 - 320 Square Feet - 1 Bedroom - 1 Bathroom - Full Kitchen
The 320 Square Foot Model 3 is the perfect space for living small. Perfect for a single individual or a couple looking for a simple high performance home.
MODEL 6 - 640 Square Feet - 2 Bedrooms - 1 Full Bath - Full Kitchen
The 640 Square Foot Model 6 is perfect for small families, individuals or couples who are looking to have a healthy, durable and spacious home in a smaller footprint. With two full bedrooms, and ample living space, the 640 is a flexible and affordable home with all you need.
MODEL 9 - 960 Square Feet - Multiple Configurations
The Model 9 is our most flexible unit. With 960 Square feet and a number of configurations the Model 9 meets a number of different housing needs.
From a 4 bedroom ADA Type C compliant unit to a Master bedroom, the 960 has nearly unlimited options.